Our Commitment to Cleanliness & Hygiene:
At GKM Grand Hotel we have always practised complete transparency with our guests and colleagues. Our hotels have always placed the highest emphasis on the safety and wellbeing of our guests with exacting standards of cleanliness and hygiene. With the risks associated with COVID 19, and in accordance with World Health Organization and Ministry of Tourism guidelines, we have implemented a number of additional measures across all our hotels.
Stay safe when you travel by following these simple steps:
- Avoid crowds, practice social distancing.
- Wash hands with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub for 15-30 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Avoid sharing personal items with them such as food, utensils, cups and towels.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover the nose and mouth with a tissue or a mask.
SAFETY AND HYGIENE
- Our staff and employees are thermally screened and also medically checked.
- All our employees follow the 20-second handwash and sanitization protocol every hour.
- Strictly food safety and hygiene protocols are followed.
- Vegetables, cereals and required food items are completely sanitized.
NEW HYGIENIC PROTOCOLS
FOLLOWING MHA GUIDELINES